Many herbs have been considered to be more effective to treat skin diseases and research hasbeen to determine the effectiveness of certain herbal medicines. Using herbal drugs to treat skin infections has been a common practice as old as mankind.
Several plants were investigated for treatment for skin infection which range from itching to skin cancer. A total of 31 plants have been reported to be effective in various skin diseases throughout the previous 17 years (1995-2012) of studies work.cbd vape oil
These plants include the following:
1. Allium cepa (common name: onion): Research task in patients with seborrheic keratoses to assess the ability of onion extract gel to enhance the appearance of discoloration following excision, has shown that extract gel improved scar softness, inflammation, feel and appearance. Also, in another study, onion and garlic revealed promise in treatment of fungal-associated diseases.
2. Garlic intake postponed the creation of skin papillomas (signs of influenza ) in animals and simultaneously decreased the size and quantity of papillomas.
3. Aloe Vera: This herb can help cure wrinkles, stretchmarks, and pigmentations. Aloe Vera gel has properties that are harmful to certain types of fungi and bacteria.
4. Azadirachta indica (common name: neem): Powerful when applied on blisters and boils. A study conducted in an anti-acne moisturizer formulated from herbal crude extracts showed that ethanol extract of particular herbs, green tea, and also neem possessed possibility of preventing acne.
5. Beta vulgaris (common name: Beet root ): Findings indicate that Beet root intake can be one of the useful ways to reduce cancer.
6. The health authorities have approved the employment of this plant for topical treatment of wounds that are healing poorly and for many types of skin disorders.
7. Camellia sinensis (common name: greentea ): green tea extract a version of this tea plant can play a very significant role in treating skin tumors and cancer.
8. Cannabis sativus (common name: ganja): The powder of the leaves may function as dressing for sores and wounds. Applied externally, it could alleviate pain in itchy skin disorder. Oil from hemp seed is helpful for treatment of psoriasis and a multitude of different skin diseases.
9. Echinacea angustifolia, Echinacea purpurea (common name: purple cone flower): This plant was used to treat skin problems such as boils, ulcers, wounds, burns, eczema, psoriasis and psoriasis. It is available in tablets, juice, and tea.